(1) Remove PDP cover (para 16-2).
(2) Remove three screws and washers from PDP.
(3) Remove three screws from PDP.
(4) Lift PDP outward to gain access.
(5) Disconnect connector P111 from connector
(6) Set multimeter to ohms.
(7) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
(8) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
connector P111-D and note reading on
(9) If continuity is not present, replace CTIS cable
assembly (para 7-53).
(10) If continuity is present, repair wire 1528
(para 2-40) or replace WTEC II dashboard cable
assembly (para 7-10) or WTEC III dashboard
cable assembly (para 7-11).
(11) Connect connector P111 to connector J111.
(12) Install PDP on dashboard with three screws.
(13) Install three washers and screws in PDP.
(14) Install PDP cover (para 16-2).
(15) Connect connector P110 to CTIS ECU.