(1) Remove two screws and washers from
(2) Remove screw and washer from front
(3) Remove front grille from cab.
(4) Set multimeter to ohms.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector P27 pin 16.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
to terminal lug TL202 and note reading on
(7) If continuity is not present, repair wire
1616 from connector P27 pin 16 to
terminal lug TL202 (para 2-40) or replace
front lights cable assembly (para 7-74).
(8) Connect connector P27 to connector J27.
(9) Connect lighted indicator display to
(10) Position lighted indicator display in
instrument panel assembly with four
(11) Tighten four screws to 6-10 lb-in. (1 N·m).
(12) Connect batteries (para 7-48).
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Change 1 2-457