Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuit
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Loosen five screws on cover.
(2) Remove cover and preformed packing from
housing. Discard preformed packing.
(3) Remove lamp from socket.
(4) Set multimeter to ohms.
(5) Check continuity through lamp and note
reading on multimeter.
(6) If continuity is not present, replace lamp
(1) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
center contact of lamp socket.
(3) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(4) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(5) Position main light switch auxiliary lever to
PARK (TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading
(6) If 12 vdc is not present, go to step 6 of
(7) Position main light switch to OFF