(1) Remove PDP cover (para 16-2).
(2) Remove three screws and washers from PDP.
(3) Remove three screws from PDP.
(4) Lift PDP outward to gain access.
(5) Disconnect connector J27 from connector P27.
(6) Remove circuit breaker CB65 from PDP.
(7) Set multimeter to ohms.
(8) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
PDP, terminal 8, where CB65 was removed.
(9) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
connector J27-9 and note reading on
(10) If continuity is not present, repair wire 491
(para 2-40) or replace front lights cable
assembly (para 7-74).
(11) If continuity is present, replace composite front
light assembly (para 7-33).
(12) Install lamp in socket.
(13) Install preformed packing and cover on housing
with five screws.
(14) Connect connector J27 to connector P27.
(15) Install PDP on dashboard with three screws.
(16) Install three washers and screws in PDP.
(17) Install circuit breaker CB65 in PDP.
(18) Install PDP cover (para 16-2).