(14) Install lockwasher, terminal lug TL133,
lockwasher, and nut on back of LH cab
marker light base.
(15) Install LH cab marker light base on
vehicle with four screws.
(16) Install LH cab marker light lamp in socket.
(17) Install lens cover on base with two
(9) If 12 VDC is not present, repair wire 1949
from connector P129 socket to splice E25
(para 2-40) or replace LH door and cab
marker lights cable assembly (para 7-54).
(10) If 12 VDC is present, replace LH cab marker
light (para 7-31).
(11) Position main light switch to OFF
(12) Install gasket on LH cab marker light base.
(13) Connect marker light connector to connector
(2) Remove nut, lockwasher, terminal lug TL133,
and lockwasher from LH cab marker
light base. Discard lockwashers.
(3) Extend base and disconnect connector P129
from marker light connector.
(4) Remove gasket from LH door marker light
base. Discard gasket.
(5) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector P129 socket.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
(8) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
Do not let wires slip through hole
into cab structure. If wires slip into
cab structure, vehicle will need further
disassembly to retrieve wires.
(1) Remove four screws from LH cab marker
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
Change 1 2-543
VOLTAGE TEST (Cont)