Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Remove four screws from LH door marker
Do not let wires slip through hole into
cab structure. If wires slip into cab
structure, vehicle will need further
disassembly to retrieve wires.
(2) Remove nut, lockwasher, terminal lug TL130,
and lockwasher from LH door marker light
base. Discard lockwashers.
(3) Extend base and disconnect connector P130
from marker light connector.
(4) Remove gasket from LH door marker light
base. Discard gasket.
(5) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector P130 socket.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
(8) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading
(9) If 12 VDC is not present, repair wire 1949
from connector P130 socket to splice
E25 (para 2-40) or replace LH door and cab
marker lights cable assembly (para 7-54).
(10) Position main light switch to OFF
Change 1 2-546.1