(1) Disconnect LH marker light connector from
(2) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(5) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading
(6) Position main light switch to OFF (TM
(7) If 12 VDC is not present, go to step 45
of this fault.
(1) Remove two screws and lens cover from LH
marker light base.
(2) Remove LH marker light lamp from socket.
(3) Set multimeter to ohms.
(4) Check continuity through LH marker light
lamp and note reading on multimeter.
(5) If continuity is not present, replace LH
marker light lamp (para 7-31) and go to
step 30 of this fault if required.
(6) Install LH marker light lamp in socket.
(7) Install lens cover on LH marker light base
with two screws.
Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
Change 1 2-584.41