Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
relay K20 terminal 86 on PDP.
(3) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(4) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(5) If 12 VDC is not present, go to step 6 of this
(6) Position main light switch to OFF
Change 1 2-584.59