Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Remove circuit breaker CB70 from PDP.
(2) Remove instrument panel assembly for
access (para 7-15).
(3) Disconnect connector PX15 from main
(4) Install circuit breaker CB70 in PDP.
(5) Set multimeter to ohms.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
connector PX15 socket H.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
relay K20 terminal 86 on PDP and note
reading on multimeter.
(8) If continuity is not present, go to step 16 of
(9) If continuity is present, replace main light
switch (para 7-17).
Change 1 2-594.19