Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuit
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Loosen three screws on cover.
(2) Remove cover and gasket from housing.
(3) Remove lamp from socket.
(4) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
lamp socket center contact.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(7) Position main light switch to BO DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(8) If 12 vdc is not present, go to step 4 of
(9) Position main light switch to OFF