Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Loosen six screws and remove cover and
preformed packing from housing. Discard
(2) Open blackout marker lamp.
(3) Remove blackout marker lamp from socket.
(4) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
LED socket center contact.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(7) Position main light switch to BO MARKER
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(8) If 12 VDC is not present, repair wire 24 from
LED socket center contact to splice E19
(para 2-40) or replace rear lights cable
assembly (para 7-75).
(9) Position main light switch to OFF
Change 1 2-619