Drop hydraulic pressure to zero before
disconnecting any hydraulic hoses. Failure
to comply may result in injury to personnel.
Hydraulic fluid (MIL-H-5606) is TOXIC. Wear
protective goggles and gloves; use only in well
ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes,
and clothes. Skin and clothing that come into
contact with hydraulic fluid should be washed
immediately. Saturated clothing should be
removed immediately. Failure to comply may
result in injury to personnel.
Compressed air used for cleaning purposes
will not exceed 30 psi (270 kPa). Use only
with effective chip guarding and personal
protective equipment (goggles, shields,
gloves, etc.). Failure to comply may result
in injury to personnel.
Change 1 2-1968.9
(1) Remove two plugs from air/hydraulic
manifold. Discard plugs.
(2) Remove two retainers, filters, and springs
from air/hydraulic manifold. Discard
retainers and springs.
(3) Inspect filters for debris or signs of damage.
(4) Discard filters.
(5) If filters are free from debris and damage,
repair or replace air/hydraulic manifold
(6) Position two springs and filters in hydraulic
manifold with two retainers.
(7) Install two preformed packings on plugs.
(8) Install two plugs in air/hydraulic manifold.