Drop hydraulic pressure to zero before
disconnecting any hydraulic hoses. Failure
to comply may result in injury to personnel.
Hydraulic fluid (MIL-H-5606) is TOXIC. Wear
protective goggles and gloves; use only in well
ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes,
and clothes. Skin and clothing that come into
contact with hydraulic fluid should be washed
immediately. Saturated clothing should be
removed immediately. Failure to comply may
result in injury to personnel.
Change 1 2-2116.7
(1) Position drain pan under cab hydraulic
(2) Disconnect CAB RAISE pressure hose
from cab hydraulic cylinder output port.
(3) Connect STE/ICE-R to CAB RAISE pressure
(4) Start engine and charge air tanks
(5) Position CAB TILT knob to RAISE.
(6) Position FUNCTION SELECT knob
to CAB TILT.
(7) Push and hold PUMP plunger button
and perform STE-ICE-R Test #51
(8) If pressure is not 2,500-4,000 psi (17,237-
27,580 kPa), repair hydraulic manifold
CAB TILT valve (para 19-4).
(9) If pressure is 2,500-4,000 psi (17,237-
27,580 kPa), replace cab hydraulic
cylinder (para 19-10).
(10) Drain air tanks (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(11) Disconnect STE/ICE-R from pressure
(12) Connect pressure hose to cab hydraulic
cylinder output port.
(13) Close hydraulic manifold cover and install