Cont. from page 2-2118.7.
Change 1 2-2118.9
Drop hydraulic pressure to zero before
disconnecting any hydraulic hoses. Failure
to comply may result in injury to personnel.
Hydraulic fluid (MIL-H-5606) is TOXIC. Wear
protective goggles and gloves; use only in well
ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes,
and clothes. Skin and clothing that come into
contact with hydraulic fluid should be washed
immediately. Saturated clothing should be
removed immediately. Failure to comply may
result in injury to personnel.
Compressed air used for cleaning purposes
will not exceed 30 psi (270 kPa). Use only
with effective chip guarding and personal
protective equipment (goggles, shields,
gloves, etc.). Failure to comply may result
in injury to personnel.
Perform steps (12) through (23) on hydraulic
manifolds P/N 65234.
(12) Remove pin from hydraulic manifold cover
and lower cover.
(13) Cycle FUNCTION SELECT knob through all
(14) Cycle SPARE TIRE knob through both
(15) Remove nut, knob, spring, spacer,
retainer ring, and rubber sleeve from
SPARE TIRE valve.
(16) Remove SPARE TIRE valve from hydraulic
(17) Remove orifice filter from hydraulic manifold.
(18) If debris is present in orifice filter, replace
(19) Remove orifice screw from hydraulic
(20) If debris is present in orifice screw, clean
orifice screw with compressed air.
(21) Install orifice screw and orifice filter in
(22) Install SPARE TIRE valve in hydraulic
(23) Install rubber sleeve, retainer ring,
spacer, spring, knob, and nut on