Change 1 2-1207
(1) Remove screw and cover from 110 VAC
(2) Set multimeter to ohms.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
K35 relay base terminal 5.
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
supply pole on 110 VAC receptacle J231
and note reading on multimeter.
(5) If continuity is not present, repair or replace
wire 702B (para 2-40).
(6) If continuity is present, replace relay K35
(7) Install cover on 110 VAC outlet J231 with
(8) Close cover on relay box assembly.
(9) Tighten screw in cover.