(1) Remove 12 screws, lockwashers, and washers
from raceway cover. Discard lockwashers.
(2) Remove raceway cover from raceway.
(3) Disconnect J connector from P connector.
(4) Set multimeter to ohms.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
socket 1 of J connector.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
pin 2 of J connector and note reading on
(7) If continuity is not present, replace blackout
light (para 16-58).
Both blackout lights are tested
the same way. Refer to Table
2-14. M1079 Blackout Light
Locations and Connector
Numbers for details. Blackout
Light DS75 shown.