(1) Loosen screw in terminal board TB4.
(2) Remove wire 1499M from terminal board TB4.
(3) Set multimeter to ohms.
(4) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to air
conditioner connector J242 socket D and note
reading on multimeter.
(6) If continuity is not present, repair or replace
wire 1499M (para 2-40).
(7) Install wire 1499M on terminal board TB4.
(8) Tighten screw in terminal board TB4.
(9) Install cover on 110/208 VAC POWER
DISTRIBUTION PANEL with six screws.