(1) Remove two screws and washers from
(2) Remove screw and washer from front
(3) Remove front grille from cab.
(4) Disconnect connector P119 from
(5) Set multimeter to ohms.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector P119h.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
connector P119j and note reading on
(8) If 2 ohms (or less) resistance is present,
notify DS Maintenance.
(9) If resistance is greater than 2 ohms,
replace WTEC II TEPSS (para 8-2).
(10) Connect connector P119 to connector
(11) Position front grille on cab with washer
(12) Position two washers and screws in front
(13) Tighten screw to 48-60 lb-in. (5-7 N·m).
(14) Tighten two screws to 24 lb-in. (3 N·m).
(15) Clear diagnostic codes (para 8-4).
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
Change 1 2-1419