Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Loosen screw in connector P116.
(2) Disconnect connector P116 from WTEC II
(3) Set multimeter to ohms.
(4) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
WTEC II connector pin J1.
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
WTEC II connector pin R1 and note reading
(6) If continuity is not present, go to step
12 of this fault.
Change 1 2-1482.23