Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Set multimeter to ohms.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
WTEC II connector pin L2.
(3) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
WTEC II connector pin K2 and note reading
(4) If continuity is not present, replace WTEC
II VIM (para 8-6).
(5) Connect connector PX33 to WTEC II VIM.
(6) Tighten screw in connector PX33.
Change 1 2-1482.27