Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
Change 1 2-1482.33
(1) Set multimeter to ohms.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector J116 socket A2.
(3) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
connector J115 socket 18 and note reading
(4) If continuity is not present, replace WTEC II
cab transmission harness (para 7-86).
(5) If continuity is present, replace WTEC II
TEPSS (para 8-2).
(6) Connect connector J116 to WTEC II VIM
(7) Tighten screw in connector P116.
(8) Install kick panel (para 16-3).