Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
(1) Disconnect batteries (para 7-48).
(2) Remove PDP cover (para 16-2).
(3) Remove three screws from PDP.
(4) Remove three screws and washers from PDP.
(5) Lift PDP outward to gain access.
(6) Set multimeter to ohms.
(7) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
connector PX33 socket C1.
(8) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
terminal board TB1 position 60 and not
reading on multimeter.
(9) If continuity is not present, Repair wire
1460 from connector PX33 sockets C1
to terminal board TB1 position 60
(para 2-40) or replace WTEC II dashboard
cable assembly (para 7-10).
(10) Connect connector PX33 to WTEC II VIM.
(11) Tighten screw in connector PX33.
(12) Install kick panel (para 16-3).
Change 1 2-1482.35