Prolonged contact with lubricating oil
(MIL-L-2104) may cause a skin rash. Skin
and clothing that come in contact with
lubricating oil should be thoroughly washed
immediately. Saturated clothing should be
removed immediately. Areas in which
lubricating oil is used should be well
ventilated to keep fumes to a minimum.
Failure to comply may result in injury to
(14) Disconnect flexible hose assembly from
(15) Remove street elbow from transmission oil
(16) Install 45 degree fitting on transmission oil
(17) Connect transmission oil sampling hose to
45 degree fitting.
(18) Remove drain pan from under oil cooler hose.
(1) Place drain pan under transmission oil
(2) Disconnect transmission oil sampling hose
from 45 degree fitting.
Note orientation of 45 degree fitting prior
(3) Remove 45 degree fitting from transmission
oil cooler hose.
(4) Install street elbow on transmission oil
(5) Connect flexible hose assembly to street
(6) Install reducer fitting on flexible hose
(7) Install STE/ICE-R 0-1000 PSI transducer on
(8) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(9) Perform STE/ICE-R Test # 50 and note
reading on STE/ICE-R.
(10) If pressure is less than 10 PSI, notify DS
(11) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(12) Remove STE/ICE-R 0-1000 PSI transducer
from reducer fitting.
(13) Remove reducer fitting from flexible hose
Change 1 2-1487