(1) Set multimeter to ohms.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to connector J119h.
(3) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
connector P114-13 and note reading on
(4) If continuity is not present, replace WTEC III
cab transmission harness (para 7-87).
(5) Connect connector P119 to connector
(6) Position front grille on cab with washer and
(7) Position two washers and screws in front
(8) Tighten screw to 48-60 lb-in. (5-7 N·m).
(9) Tighten two screws to 24 lb-in. (3 N·m).
Change 1 2-1519