(1) Set multimeter to ohms.
(2) Connect positive (+) prove of multimeter
to connector P119h.
(3) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
connector P119j and note reading on
(4) If resistance is high (20,000 ohms or
higher), replace WTEC III transmission
ECU (para 8-7).
(5) If resistance is low (less than 20,000
ohms), notify DS maintenance.
(6) Install instrument panel assembly
(7) Connect connector P119 to connector
(8) Position front grille on cab with washer
(9) Position two washers and screws in front
(10) Tighten screw to 48-60 lb-in. (5-7 N·m).
(11) Tighten two screws to 24 lb-in. (3 N·m).
(12) Connect connector P114 to WTEC III
(13) Connect connector clamp on connector
(14) Install kick panel (para 16-3).
(15) Clear diagnostic codes (para 8-5).
Change 1 2-1531