Sub Code Meaning
Table 2-36. Sub Code Range
Change 1 2-1533
Wear appropriate eye protection when
working under vehicle due to the possibility
of falling debris. Failure to comply may
result in injury to personnel.
Loose or dirty connectors may cause
intermittent loss of power to transmission
ECU and diagnostic codes to be logged.
Ensure that all connectors are clean and tight
before performing troubleshooting. Failure to
comply may result in incorrect test results.
CLUTCH PRESSURE TEST
(1) Remove front and rear propeller shafts
(2) Position drain pan under C3 pressure tap
(3) Remove C3 pressure tap plug and
preformed packing from control valve
module. Discard preformed packing.
(4) Connect tube to boss adapter, hose, and
pipe to tube adapter to C3 pressure tap.
(5) Perform STE/ICE-R Test # 50
(6) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10) and
run at idle.
(7) With parking brake applied, make shift
indicated by sub code while assistant
notes reading on STE/ICE-R. Refer to
Table 2-36. Sub Code Range.
(8) If pressure does not drop to zero in
selected range indicated by code values,
notify DS Maintenance.
(9) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(10) Remove pipe to tube adapter, hose, and
tube to boss adapter from C3 pressure
(11) Position preformed packing and C3
pressure tap plus in control valve module.
(12) Tighten C3 pressure tap plug to 84-120 lb-in.
(13) Remove drain pan under C3 pressure tap plug.
(14) Install front and rear propeller shafts