(14) Install cover on INTERIOR LIGHTS switch
S32 box with two screws.
(1) Remove diffuser from light fixture DS80.
(2) Remove tube lock holder from each end of
two fluorescent lamps.
(3) Remove two fluorescent lamps from light
(4) Remove ballast cover from light fixture DS80.
(5) Set multimeter to ohms.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
bottom left pole of INTERIOR LIGHTS switch
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
fluorescent light DS80 wire 706B splice and
note reading on multimeter.
(8) If continuity is not present, repair or replace
wire 706B (para 2-40).
(9) If continuity is present, replace relay K41
(10) Install ballast cover on light fixture DS80.
(11) Install two fluorescent lights in light fixture
(12) Install tube lock holder at each end of two
(13) Install diffuser on light fixture DS80.