Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuits
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Connect connector P116 to WTEC III ECU.
(2) Connect connector clamp to connector P116.
(3) Remove instrument panel for access
(4) Disconnect connector PX33 from WTEC III
(5) Set multimeter to volts DC.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
connector PX33 socket R.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(8) Position master power switch to on
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(9) Position master power switch to off
(10) If 24 VDC is not present, go to step 9
of this fault.
Change 1 2-1596.19