(1) Remove diffuser from lighting fixture DS81.
(2) Remove tube lock holder from each end of two
(3) Remove two fluorescent lamps from lighting
(4) Set multimeter to ohms.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
one pin on end of fluorescent lamp.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
other pin on same end of fluorescent lamp and
note reading on multimeter.
(7) Perform steps (5) and (6) on opposite end of
(8) If continuity is not present at either end of
fluorescent lamp, replace fluorescent lamp
(9) Perform steps (5) through (8) on second