(1) Remove roll pins from knobs of SYSTEM
PARK and TRAILER AIR SUPPLY valves.
(2) Remove SYSTEM PARK and TRAILER AIR
SUPPLY valve knobs.
(3) Unscrew nuts at base of knob stem on each
(4) Remove six screws from dash plate.
(5) Remove dash plate from personnel heater.
(6) Pull out SYSTEM PARK air supply valve from
(7) Loosen air hose 107 at SYSTEM PARK air
supply valve supply port.
(8) Check air hose 107 for escaping air.
(9) If no air escapes from air hose 107, go to step
11 of this fault.
Change 1 2-1647
Wear appropriate eye protection when
working under vehicle due to the
possibility of falling debris. Failure to
comply may result in injury to personnel.