(1) Tighten air hose 107 at SYSTEM PARK air
supply valve supply port.
(2) Push SYSTEM PARK and TRAILER AIR
SUPPLY valves back into personnel heater.
(3) Install dash plate over valve stems with six
(4) Install nuts on knob stems.
(5) Install SYSTEM PARK and TRAILER AIR
SUPPLY knobs on stems with roll pins.
(6) Loosen air hose 107 at park control two-way
check valve delivery port.
(7) Check for presence of air at air hose 107.
(8) If no air is present, replace park control
two-way check valve (para 11-17).
(9) If air is present, replace air hose
(10) Tighten air hose 107 at park control two-way
All data on pages 2-1666 thru 2-1669,
including pages 2-1667 and 2-1668, deleted.
Change 1 2-1665/(2-1666 Blank)