Change 1 2-1677
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(2) Test drive unloaded vehicle and apply
(3) Note response of brakes on both sides of
vehicle and on each axle.
(4) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(5) If vehicle pulls to one side when brakes
are applied, front brakes are faulty.
(6) If both rear wheels lock up before front
wheels, load sensing valve may need
adjustment or is faulty.
(7) If individual rear wheel locks up or drags,
individual rear wheel brakes may need
adjustment or are faulty.