(1) Loosen screw in terminal board TB3.
(2) Remove wire 3085C from terminal board
(3) Set multimeter to ohms.
(4) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
wire 3085AK and note reading on
(6) If continuity is not present, repair or replace
wire 3085AK between lighting fixtures DS80
and DS81 (para 2-40).
(7) If continuity is present, replace lighting fixture
DS81 (para 16-59).
(8) Install ballast cover on lighting fixture DS81.
(9) Install two fluorescent lamps in lighting
(10) Install tube lock holder at each end of two
(11) Install diffuser on lighting fixture DS81.
(12) Install wire 3085C on terminal board TB3.
(13) Tighten screw in terminal board TB3.
(14) Install cover on 110/208 VAC POWER
DISTRIBUTION PANEL with six screws.