(1) Remove diffuser from lighting fixture DS80.
(2) Remove tube lock holder from each end of two
(3) Remove two fluorescent lamps from lighting
(4) Set multimeter to ohms.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to one
pin on end of fluorescent lamp.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to other
pin on same end of fluorescent lamp and note
reading on multimeter.
(7) Perform steps (5) and (6) on opposite end of
(8) If continuity is not present at either end of
fluorescent lamp, replace fluorescent lamp
(9) Perform steps (5) through (8) on second
(10) If continuity is present at both ends of two
fluorescent lamps, replace lighting fixture DS80
(11) Install two fluorescent lamps in lighting fixture
(12) Install tube lock holder at each end of two
(13) Install diffuser on lighting fixture DS80.