(1) Disconnect governor to air dryer air
hose at governor and at purge valve.
(2) Blow through one end of air hose. If no
air escapes from other end of air hose,
air hose is blocked.
(3) Connect governor to air dryer air hose
to governor and purge valve.
(1) Disconnect governor air hose at air dryer
(2) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(3) Check for presence of air at air hose. If no air
escapes from air hose air compressor is defective.
If air escapes, service air dryer for faulty purge
(4) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(5) Connect air compressor to air dryer air hose to air
(6) Install desiccant cartridge in air dryer