(1) Loosen air hose 126 at emergency gladhand.
(2) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(3) Push in TRAILER AIR SUPPLY control
(4) Check for presence of air at air hose 126.
(5) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(6) If air is not present, go to step 4 of this
(7) If air is present, replace emergency gladhand
(8) Tighten air hose 126 at emergency gladhand.
Wear appropriate eye protection when working
under vehicle due to the possibility of falling
debris. Failure to comply may result in injury
Change 1 2-1742.1