(1) Remove diffuser from lighting fixture DS82.
(2) Remove tube lock holder from each end of two
(3) Remove two fluorescent lamps from lighting
(4) Set multimeter to ohms.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to one pin on end of fluorescent lamp.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
to other pin on same end of fluorescent
lamp and note reading on multimeter.
(7) Perform steps (5) and (6) on opposite end of
(8) If continuity is not present at either end of
fluorescent lamp, replace fluorescent lamp
(9) Perform steps (5) through (8) on second