(1) If front wheel is leaking, ensure kneeling valve
is tight and secure in valve seat.
(2) Apply soapy water to kneeling valve and check
(3) Apply soapy water solution to fittings on either
side of wheel valve and observe fittings for
bubbles indicating leaks.
(4) With wheel valve still connected to tire,
disconnect wheel valve air supply hose from hub
at banjo fitting.
(5) Place open end of air supply hose in container of
water. Look for bubbles. Persistent bubbles from
air supply hose indicate leaking wheel valve.
(6) Connect air supply hose to hub at banjo fitting.
SOAPY WATER LEAK TEST