(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(2) Set CTIS ECU to RUN FLAT mode
(3) Check CTIS air hoses and fittings for
leaks (Table 23-2 Central Tire Inflation
System (CTIS) Air Hose Locations).
(4) If any leaks are found, repair or
replace CTIS air hose and/or fittings
(5) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
Five flashing indicator lights indicate
a defect in CTIS critical component(s)
causing system to shut off. Override
cannot be applied but system can be
activated by turning vehicle off and
then on again.
Change 1 2-1825