(12) Install tube lock holder at each end of two
(13) Install diffuser on lighting fixture DS83.
(1) Remove diffuser from lighting fixture DS83.
(2) Remove tube lock holder from each end of
two fluorescent lamps.
(3) Remove two fluorescent lamps from lighting
(4) Set multimeter to ohms.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to one pin on end of fluorescent lamp.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
to other pin on same end of fluorescent
lamp and note reading on multimeter.
(7) Perform steps (5) and (6) on opposite end of
(8) If continuity is not present at either end of
fluorescent lamp, replace fluorescent lamp
(9) Perform steps (5) through (8) on second
(10) If continuity is present at both ends of two
fluorescent lamps, replace lighting fixture DS83
(11) Install two fluorescent lamps in lighting fixture