INPUT FLOW TEST
Wear approved eye protection when
performing pressure checks. Failure
to comply may result in oil getting
into eyes. If oil contacts eyes, seek
medical attention immediately.
Fuel and oil are slippery and can
cause falls. Wipe up spilled fuel
or oil with rags. Failure to comply
may result in injury to personnel.
(1) Place drain pan under control valve.
(2) Disconnect hose from port P of winch control
(3) Connect STE/ICE-R with 5/8 in. tee and adapter
kit between hose fitting and port P.
(4) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(5) Position PTO switch to on (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(6) Attach stall load to winch cable
(7) Position WINCH POWER switch to on
(8) Engage winch clutch (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(9) Toggle WINCH IN/OUT switch to IN
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and perform STE/ICE-R
test #51 (TM 9-4910-574-12&P) and note
(10) Check if pressure is 2000-2100 psi
(13790-14480 kPa), if pressure is lower than
2000 psi (13790 kPa), notify DS Maintenance.
(11) Position WINCH POWER and PTO switches
to off (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(12) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(13) Disconnect STE/ICE-R, tee, and adapter kit.
(14) Connect hose fitting to port P.
(15) Remove drain pan.
Drop hydraulic pressure to zero
before disconnecting any
hydraulic hoses, tubes or fittings.
Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel.