Drop hydraulic pressure to zero
before disconnecting any
hydraulic line. Failure to comply
may result in injury to
Wear approved eye protection when
performing pressure checks. Failure
to comply may result in oil getting
into eyes. If oil contacts eyes, seek
medical attention immediately.
Fuel and oil are slippery and can
cause falls. Wipe up spilled fuel
or oil with rags. Failure to comply
may result in injury to personnel.
(1) Check steering oil level and fill as required
(2) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(3) Turn steering wheel from lock-to-lock.
(4) Listen for unusual sounds. Faulty steering pump
or steering gear may be noisy.
(5) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).