(3) Remove two adapters (4) from radiator overflow tank (2).
(4) Remove two sightglasses (5) from radiator overflow tank
c. Radiator Overflow Tank Assembly.
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(1) Apply antiseize compound to threads of two sightglasses
(1) and adapters (2).
(2) Install two sightglasses (1) in radiator overflow tank (3).
(3) Install two adapters (2) in radiator overflow tank (3).