(10) Connect compressor inlet coolant tube (10) to 90-degree
(11) Install transmission oil cooler hose (11) on thermostat
housing (4) with hose clamp (12).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
gets on skin or clothing, wash with soap
and water. Failure to comply may result
in injury to personnel.
(12) Apply antiseize compound to threads of water
temperature light switch (13).
(13) Install water temperature light switch (13) in thermostat
(14) Connect water temperature light switch connector (14) to
connector P37 (15).
(15) Connect connector clamp (16) on water temperature light
switch connector (14).