6-6. THERMOSTAT HOUSING REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
gets on skin or clothing, wash with soap
and water. Failure to comply may result
in injury to personnel.
(16) Apply antiseize compound to threads of water temp-
erature transducer (17).
(17) Install water temperature transducer (17) in tee fitting (1).
(18) Connect water temperature transducer connector (18) to
connector P41 (19).
(19) Connect connector clamp (20) on water temperature
transducer connector (18).
(20) Install radiator fill hose (21) on fitting (2) with hose clamp
(21) Connect heater tube (23) to fitting (3).
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Install thermostat (para 6-5).
(2) Add coolant to radiator overflow tank (TM 9-2320-365-
(3) Lower cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(4) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(5) Check for coolant leaks under vehicle.
(6) Check coolant level after normal operating temperature
is reached. Add coolant as required (TM 9-2320-365-
(7) Check for coolant leaks under vehicle.