Clamp tongue must be started in clamp groove.
Failure to comply may result in damage to
Position clamps so that screws will be toward
center of vehicle and angled down.
(3) Position two clamps (2) on lower coolant hose (6).
(4) Install lower coolant hose (6) between radiator (7) and
transmission oil cooler (8).
(5) Engage as many clamp tabs (4) as possible in tab
windows (5) allowing little or no play between clamp and
lower coolant hose (6).
(6) Tighten two clamps (2) to 12-18 lb-in. (1-2 N·m).
Minimum allowable gap on clamp is 0.2 in.
(0.5 cm). If gap is less than 0.2 in. (0.5 cm),
remove and re-install clamp.
(7) Measure gap on two clamps (2).