(5) Disconnect voltage regulator connector (10) from voltage
(6) Remove two screws (11), lockwashers (12), and voltage
regulator (5) from alternator (13). Discard lockwashers.
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(1) Apply sealing compound to threads of two screws (1).
(2) Position voltage regulator (2) on alternator (3) with two
lockwashers (4) and screws (1).
(3) Tighten two screws (1) to 65 lb-in. (7 N m).
(4) Connect voltage regulator connector (5) to voltage