7-19. START INHIBIT PUSHBUTTON SWITCH REPLACEMENT
This task covers:
c. Follow-On Maintenance
Batteries disconnected (para 7-48).
PDP cover removed (para 16-2).
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, Genl Mech (Item 44, Appendix C)
Dispenser, Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Tape
(Item 21, Appendix D)
(1) Remove three screws (1) and washers (2) from PDP (3).
(2) Remove three screws (4) from PDP (3).
(3) Lift PDP (3) outward to gain access.
Tag electrical connectors and connection
points prior to disconnecting.
(4) Disconnect terminal lugs TL158 (5) and TL159 (6) from
start inhibit pushbutton switch (7).
(5) Remove spring clip (8) and start inhibit pushbutton
switch (7) from PDP (3).