Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area. If
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(1) Apply antiseize compound to threads of air pressure
(2) Install air pressure transmitter (1) in reducer (2).
Front brake air pressure transmitter and rear
brake air pressure transmitter are installed the
same way. Rear brake air pressure transmitter
Terminal lugs on front brake air pressure
transmitter are TL150 for terminal G and TL156
for terminal WK.
(3) Install terminal lug TL157 (3) on air pressure transmitter
terminal WK (4) with lockwasher (5) and nut (6).
(4) Install terminal lug TL151 (7) on air pressure transmitter
terminal G (8) with lockwasher (9) and nut (10).
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Connect batteries (para 7-48).
(2) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(3) Check FRONT BRAKE AIR and REAR BRAKE AIR
pressure gage operation (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(4) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
End of Task.