Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area. If
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(1) Apply antiseize compound to threads of coolant
temperature gage sensor (1).
(2) Install coolant temperature gage sensor (1) in adapter
(3) Connect connector P41 (3) to coolant temperature gage
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Connect batteries (para 7-48).
(2) Lower cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(3) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(4) Check coolant temperature gage operation (TM 9-2320-
(5) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
End of Task.